Gladstone PAWS donation bins can be found in various locations around Gladstone. We share these donation bins with our Community Partners – Gladstone District Wildlife Carers Association (GDWCA).
All items donated to these bins come directly to our local domestic and wildlife services to help assist with the care of our local animals.
- Kin Kora – located along the walkway towards Target. Donate some oats to the wombats in the bin next to ours while you’re there.
- Tannum Sands
- The Valley – located in front of register 8.
- Kirkwood – by the doors.
- Boyne Island
CROWN 2 REIGN
- New Auckland
TOP PRODUCE & SADDLERY
- Toolooa – 38 Benaraby Road
Our donation bins are collected every 1-3 weeks by the amazing friends and volunteers at Gladstone Endeavour Living and Lifestyle!
If you see a bin getting full please contact our General Enquiries line to let us know.
MONETARY DONATION TINS
These fantastic local businesses currently have donation tins on their counters for Gladstone PAWS.
- The Family Crust Bakery
- Foodworks Clinton
- The Rocky Glen Hotel
- The Precinct Gladstone
- Gladstone Reef Hotel
- The Young Australian Hotel
Set up a reoccurring donation or select a once off option with Paypal. Both of which can be receipted at end of financial year to claim on tax.
Ad-hoc donations always appreciated.
Account Name: Gladstone PAWS Incorporated
Bank of Queensland BSB: 124 073
Bank Account Number: 2297 8593
Items to Donate
- Dog and Cat Biscuits or tinned food (brand quality and puppy/kitten varieties preferred)
- Dog treats
- Dog/cat toys
- Unused in-date pet medication inc worm/flea treatments, dog shampoo
- Generic cleaning and disinfectant products
- Bird seed, formulas and mixes
- Small pet housing or boxes
- Birdcage accessories
- Reptile accessories
- Heaters and pumps
- Baby wipes and paper towel
- Milton baby cereal.